Tuesday Jul 26, 2022
How do you determine the ROI on your marketing and sales investments?
Unfortunately, most marketers focus on the conversion rate - say 5%. But this is a fundamental error: what about the other 95 per cent that haven't converted? What can be done about them?
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean iOS App or Android App
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean App.